History and GeographyEdit
The crossroads of Piandan commerce, bustling with traders, craftsmen, travelers, and farmers moving intently -- but always with a wave and friendly smile to passersby.
Due to its central position between Pianda and Ticor, Midova is a commercial nexus.
Midova is a walled map city which stands on the crossroads between roads leading to Aliero and Imazi eastwards, Panizo to the south, and a bridge to Ticor westwards. A gully opposite the city gates is a favored haunt of High Mage Finch.
Inn: Greener PastureEdit
- Description: The constant tide of travelers throughout Midova put sleeping space at a premium. Common rooms, rather than private accommodations, were the norm.
- Amenities: Ale, Rations, gambling; rooms available for 9 burlas.
- Music: first verse of You'll Never Hear My Name.
- In Chapter 2, the courier Leon can be found in the Inn.
Shop: Second SkinsEdit
- Description: While the armory specialized in leatherwork, it occasionally stocked items of other descriptions.
- Sells: Leather Jerkin, Leather Armor; Short Swords; Drums; Rope
- Buys: all Armor
- Free: coil of Rope?
- Description: The focus of much of the town's activity, the shops and open-air stalls of the market filled the air with sounds and smells to attract traffic.
- The Worm Charmer is here in Chapter 1. He is still there in later chapters but cannot be interacted with.
- One of the stalls features chocolate-tasting.
- A shady man in the back alley offers a 30-burla "magic bracelet" set with red gemstones. Declining this obvious fraud has no stats effect.
- Description: A dizzying palette of aromas surrounded the shop, where exotic spices from across Ramar tantalized passersby.
- Still moving in as of Chapter 1. In Chapter 2, the proprietor, Paolo Verazza, can order Chailan tea for the party, initiating a quest that ultimately takes them back to Kyree Colony before they can collect their purchase. Closed again in Chapter 6.
- Description: With the amount of money changing hands in Midova, it was hardly surprising to find a Burlene banker offering his services.
- Closed in Chapter 1. In Chapter 2, Antoni Octomont can be queried about a loan and about forclosure procedures targeting Paolo Verazza. In Chapter 6, the establishment is closed for Imperial auditing.
- The city's name figures in the answer to a trivia chest.
- In Chapter 2, trying to enter Peerless Imports before talking to Mage Finch can cause a glitch that crashes the game.